Wholesale DIY Kit Packages Please note, these kit packages don’t include settings but you can purchase these separately here. The wholesale kit packages will take up to 20 days depending on the size of your order, and whether you choose one type or mixed moulds.
If you’d like to buy this wholesale kit package, for example a quantity of ten, you’ll receive:
- 10 single moulds either all cabochon moulds (cabochon kits) or a mix of cabochon/orb/bead moulds (orb/bead kits) or no mould for a direct pour kit
- 10 x pairs of vinyl gloves
- 30 cocktail sticks
- 10ml resin sparkle mix (random colour)
- 10 x 10g bottles of UV resin
- 10 x dust masks
- two sheets of coarse sandpaper
- two sheets of label backing paper
- packaging – ten cellophane bags for finished kits (plus 20 small bags for breastmilk kits, use two bags per 5ml)
You can also request some practice ashes here to pass on to clients who ask for it, usually we send out 0.5ml for practice but when you’re purchasing wholesale kits you can ask for more.
- For ten breastmilk kits you would need 50ml Breastmilk Preservation Powder or 10 Sachets Breastmilk Preservation Powder, not included
- For orb moulds you should include 1mm micro drill bits (not included). You’ll also need to ask clients to provide themselves (not included):
- an epoxy resin starter kit or a gel nail lamp
- their elements an any additional sparkles, precious metal leaf or dried flowers etc
- a curved burnisher for rubbing over the bezel cup or crown points, but we recommend people can use the back of a teaspoon
Learn how to make a cremation ashes necklace with our video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need, the teardrop setting is similar but slightly smaller.
Learn how to make a breastmilk necklace with this video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need
You’re welcome to copy our instructions and we have blogs for most types of pieces. Making your own instruction videos isn’t necessary if you’re comfortable linking to mine but you may prefer to to keep branding continuity. We can include a QR code to our YouTube tutorials or your own or even your TikToks, Facebook and Instagram videos or a link to a page or instructions. You may prefer a QR code to printed instructions for environmental reasons (reducing waste), because they’re more accessible to people using screen readers, needing larger or special fonts, other languages etc, and also because it saves a few grams on shipping which can make the difference in shipping costs. I’m trying my best to get a video for every combination of element and setting! We would recommend you either re-word it yourself in your own style.
- hair/ashes necklace kits
- hair/ashes orb kits link to How To Make An Ashes Orb Tutorial YouTube or our Ashes Orb blog
- hair cabochon/rubover ring link to Blue Hair Ring Tutorial or our Making a Hair Ring blog
- hair direct pour ring link to Direct Pour Hair Ring tutorial on YouTube or our Direct Pour Hair Ring blog
- ashes or cord direct pour necklace or ring link to Filled Marquise Ashes Ring tutorial on YouTube or our Direct Pour Ashes Ring blog
- ashes or cord bead link to Cremation Bead Tutorial on YouTube or our Ashes Bead tutorial blog
- ashes cabochon/rubover ring link to Cremation Ashes Ring Tutorial on YouTube or our Making an Ashes Ring blog
- ashes cabochon/rubover necklace link to Very Easy Cremation Ashes Heart Tutorial or Easy Ashes Heart Tutorial blog
or Pink Cremation Ashes Heart Necklace Tutorial on YouTube or our Making an Ashes Heart Necklace blog
- breastmilk necklace kits we would recommend you either link to this Breastmilk Heart Necklace Tutorial on YouTube or link to this instruction page
- breastmilk ring cabochon/rubover kits we would recommend you either Breastmilk Bubble Ring and Rainbow Necklace Tutorial – YouTube or link to this instruction page
- breastmilk or cord direct pour ring link to Umbilical Cord and Breastmilk Ring tutorial on YouTube or our Umbilical Cord and Breastmilk Ring blog
- breastmilk or cord bead link to Breastmilk Bead Tutorial on YouTube or Breastmilk Bead Tutorial instruction page
Please provide clients with these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions (breastmilk kits only), if you’re sending breastmilk preservation powder, you MUST include a label that they are not for consumption and ideally with breastmilk preservation instructions and FAQ’s. I would recommend doing your own milk preservation video and answering questions in your own words. Posting this and information on Facebook may be easiest if you don’t have your own website yet.
Logos and Branding
We are happy to produce labels for your Wholesale DIY Kit Packages in black and white, either small round 29mm diameter labels or 29x60mm rectangular labels with your chosen wording, QR codes and logo. Please get in touch to discuss. Some clients like to have boxes produced for their kits, depending on your price points. The kits we sell just go in a cellophane bag with a label.
Don’t forget, you MUST label the breastmilk preservation powder if including it!
Please see the individual listings for sizes
The silver in all of our settings is at least 925 sterling silver, which is 100% recycled. The silver may be 935 or 940 purity for some or all of the setting, please see individual listings for more information and see our blog on Types of Solid Silver which explains the care instructions for the silver and the metal content. Our gold plated vermeil items are mostly plated with one micron of yellow or rose gold (please note they can’t be sold as “vermeil” in the USA, where the plating must be at least 2.5 microns thick).
The moulds will be single unless otherwise stated, if you’d prefer double please get in touch. Please note the sizing info in the description!
Please note, Wholesale DIY Kit Packages do not contain breastmilk preservation powder or settings!
This page contains affiliate links meaning that if you purchase we may earn a small commission, with no extra cost to yourself.