Round Necklace Setting with crown points made of solid sterling silver 925. Includes a 6mm jump ring already attached so all you need to do is add a necklace chain and your resin or glass cabochon. Does not include ashes etc or chain as shown in the pictures.
If you’d like to buy this necklace setting as a kit you’ll receive:
- 1 x round necklace setting with jump ring
- single round cabochon mould
- 1x pair of vinyl gloves
- 1 x dust mask
- 3 cocktail sticks
- resin sparkle mix sample (random colour)
- 25g bottle of UV resin
- some sandpaper
- label backing paper
- 1x sachet Breastmilk Preservation Powder (breastmilk kit only) and these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions
- an epoxy resin starter kit or a gel nail lamp
- your clients’ elements an any additional sparkles and dried petals
- a curved burnisher tool (if possible)
Learn how to make a cremation ashes necklace with our video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need, the round setting is similar but slightly smaller.
Learn how to make a breastmilk necklace with this video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need
The silver in these settings is 925 sterling silver and the 12mm settings are marked Rashbel on the back, they are not 925 stamped nor are they hallmarked (not required as they are under the UK hallmarking weight). Please see our blog on Types of Solid Silver which explains the care instructions for the silver and the metal content.
You can add a round mould duo here. Please note the sizing info in the description!
This page contains affiliate links meaning that if you purchase we may earn a small commission, with no extra cost to yourself.