Crown Round Necklace Settings with crown points made of solid sterling silver 925. Includes a 6mm jump ring already attached so all you need to do is add a necklace chain and your resin or glass cabochon. Does not include ashes etc or chain as shown in the pictures.
If you’d like to buy this necklace setting as a kit you’ll receive:
- 1 x round necklace setting with jump ring or loop
- single round cabochon mould
- pair of vinyl gloves
- dust mask
- 3 cocktail sticks
- resin sparkle mix sample (random colour)
- 10g bottle of UV resin
- some sandpaper
- label backing paper
- 1x sachet Breastmilk Preservation Powder (breastmilk kit only) and these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions
You can also request some practice ashes here. You’ll also need to provide yourself (not included):
- an epoxy resin starter kit or a gel nail lamp
- your clients’ elements an any additional sparkles, precious metal leaf or dried flowers etc
- a curved burnisher for rubbing over the bezel cup
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here. If you like my videos, click the bell for notifications, so that you get an email every time I post a new tutorial!
Rubover Bezel Making Video Tutorials
The silver in these settings is 925 sterling silver and (some of the 12mm settings are marked Rashbel on the back, they are not 925 stamped), most are 925 stamped, none of these settings are hallmarked (not required as they are under the UK hallmarking weight). Please see our blog on Types of Solid Silver which explains the care instructions for the silver and the metal content.
You can add a round mould duo here to your Round Necklace Settings. Please note the sizing info in the description!
This page contains affiliate links meaning that if you purchase we may earn a small commission, with no extra cost to yourself.