Bezel Dangle Earrings with or without a Kit for making dangly bezel earrings with resin. The kit includes the settings and other supplies to make a beautiful pair of dangly earrings. The bezels are perfect for direct pouring. You can buy an orb earring kit here if you prefer, and here is the listing to buy earring wires in multi-packs.
Silver Bezel Dangle Earring Kit Contents
If you’d like to buy this kit you’ll receive:
- 2 x solid silver earring settings
- 1x pair of vinyl gloves
- 3 cocktail sticks
- resin sparkle mix sample (random colour)
- 10g bottle of UV resin
- some sandpaper
- label backing paper
- 1x sachet Breastmilk Preservation Powder and these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions (breastmilk kit only)
You can also request some practice ashes here. You’ll also need to provide yourself (not included):
- an epoxy resin starter kit or a gel nail lamp
- your clients’ elements an any additional sparkles, precious metal leaf or dried flowers etc
- a small USB drill or a Dremel style rotary tool work to make a hole, but a pearl drill will make sure it’s drilled spot on in the centre
- a necklace chain (see below) or a lobster clasp or a European setting for dangle charms
Stone Making Video Tutorials
Making a cremation ashes heart necklace with a crown point setting
Bezel Dangle Earring Kit 8mm Cup Size
Size: 8mm direct pour setting
The silver in these earrings is 925 sterling silver. They are not hallmarked (not required as they are under the UK hallmarking weight). Please see our blog on Types of Solid Silver which explains the care instructions for the silver and the metal content.
This page contains affiliate links meaning that if you purchase we may earn a small commission, with no extra cost to yourself.