14ct solid gold bezel stud earrings with or without a kit for making earrings with resin. The kit includes the settings and other supplies to make a beautiful pair of stud earrings. The bezels are perfect for direct pouring. Can be use with stones, but you may struggle to bezel set without Thermo-Loc.
Includes the butterfly earring backs. Please note, this item is made by hand to order so usually takes around two weeks to ship, especially for larger quantities. For wholesale (5 or more pairs) of this or any of my products please contact us.
Owner & Goldsmith
14ct Gold Bezel Earring Kit Contents
If you’d like to buy this kit you’ll receive:
- 2 x 14k solid yellow gold earring settings with backs
- single practice bezel setting (for direct pours)
- 1x pair of vinyl gloves
- dust mask
- 3 cocktail sticks
- resin sparkle mix sample (random colour)
- 10g bottle of UV resin
- some sandpaper
- label backing paper
- 1x sachet Breastmilk Preservation Powder and these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions (breastmilk kit only)
You can also request some practice ashes here. You’ll also need to provide yourself (not included):
- a gel nail lamp or a UV pen light
- your clients’ elements an any additional sparkles, precious metal leaf or dried flowers etc
- a curved burnisher for rubbing over the bezel cup (settings for stones)
- Follow our tutorials here to prepare your clients’ elements or buy a pack of 5 or 10 sachets of Breastmilk Preservation Powder here!
Direct Pour Ring Making Video Tutorials
Rubover Bezel Ring Making Video Tutorials
Bezel Stud Earrings Cup Size
8mm round bezel cups
Solid 14ct Yellow Gold
The gold in these earrings is 585 solid yellow gold at a minimum, soldered with 14ct easy solder. They are not hallmarked (not required as they are under the UK 1g hallmarking weight individually). Please see our blog on Types of Gold which explains the care instructions for the gold and the metal content.