Silver teardrop necklace settings made of solid sterling silver 925. Includes a 6mm jump ring already attached so all you need to do is add a necklace chain (see below) and your resin teardrop. Does not include ashes etc or chain as shown in the pictures.
If you’d like to buy this necklace setting as a kit you’ll receive:
- 1 x teardrop necklace setting with jump ring
- single teardrop cabochon mould
- 1x pair of vinyl gloves
- 3 cocktail sticks
- resin sparkle mix sample (random colour)
- 10g bottle of UV resin
- some sandpaper
- label backing paper
- 1x sachet Breastmilk Preservation Powder and these Breastmilk Preservation Powder PDF Instructions (breastmilk kit only)
- a necklace chain (see below)
- an epoxy resin starter kit or a gel nail lamp
- your clients’ elements an any additional sparkles and dried petals
- a curved burnisher tool (if possible)
Learn how to make a cremation ashes necklace with our video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need, the teardrop setting is similar but slightly smaller.
Learn how to make a breastmilk necklace with this video, the full blog is here with all the supplies you’ll need
14x10mm Teardrop Necklace Setting Size
Size: 11x15mm appx (fit stone 14x10mm), jump ring is 6mm, 1mm thick.
935 Antitarnish Silver
The silver in these settings is 935 antitarnish silver, which is 100% recycled (including our own scrap silver!). They are made from a custom 935 antitarnish white silver. We attach a sterling silver jump ring. Please see our blog on Types of Solid Silver which explains the care instructions for the silver and the metal content. You can advertise these as 935 antitarnish silver or 925 sterling silver.
You can choose to include a single compatible heart mould or add a teardrop mould here. Please note the sizing info in the description!
This page contains affiliate links meaning that if you purchase we may earn a small commission, with no extra cost to yourself.